Destination: HEAVEN

Posted in: - 0 Attention Grabbed
I opened my eyes.

Those few seconds of darkness and nothingness felt almost like a lifetime. And for a moment, I didn’t want to open my eyes for fear that when I do, everything will be over. But the moment held such trepidation in it and I wanted to make sure that this isn’t a dream. And so, gently ... I opened my eyes.

And I’m glad that I did. Because as the light passed through my pupils, I saw you there, just mere millimeters away from the tip of my nose. Right then and there, I was sure I am not dreaming. Your breath brushed through my cheeks and your gaze was catching mine. I felt locked within your stare, and I, with much effort, stared back into your lovely eyes. It was as if we understood what our glares were trying to say, and so we let our faces come closer to each other once more. And before I knew what was happening, I let my eyes be flooded with darkness again.

And then, I felt like fiery flames were enveloping me. I felt you firm hands grope through to my nape and my fingers found their way to your hair. I heard your gasps for breath and your pulse was beating faster, in synch with your pounding heart by your chest. My own heart thumped crazily too – it was like a thousand rhinos charging on their prey. And then, I was in inferno.

But not quite, because this felt so right, there was nary anything wrong with this. I felt warmth, but not heat. And it became my light in this darkness that I see. I felt sweat trickling down our foreheads, but we seem not to mind. We were engrossed in this moment of togetherness that we were oblivious to any ruckus. My ears were unmindful of any other sound but your breath and heartbeat. And my lips, interlocked with yours, knew that it truly belonged there. I felt your hands catch mine and you let your fingers run through my own.

And then again, I let my eyes open. I saw you and I knew, this is my heaven...

0 Attention Grabbed:

Copyright © 2010 B(LOGGING ON) All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.