GTG

Posted in: - 0 Attention Grabbed

As I write this,

I think of you

And her

I think of how

You will let your tears

Fall once again

For the nth time

For some stupid thing

I did

I think of how

You will curse me

With the words

That hurt no more

Because they’re true

And I know it myself

I think of you

And her

I think of her

Tears of happiness, not pain

Unlike those that you shed

And you will see

That I had thought of her

More than I did of you

I think of her

And how she’ll be happy

To know that I

Finally

Had my choice

And that it was her

I will think of you

And the past we’ve made

I will think of her

And the future we’re meant to be

Then, I will write again.

0 Attention Grabbed:

Copyright © 2010 B(LOGGING ON) All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.