My Ruthless Love

Posted in: - 0 Attention Grabbed
You hold my thoughts. I can only think about you at the moment. You’ve flushed out the rest of my consciousness. You blind me. You impair my sense of reason. You are so devastating. Even before we’ve met, I was already under your command. I was anticipating our first meeting. I wasn’t afraid and nor was I thrilled. I was just simply numb. I didn’t know what exactly to expect. But certainly, bliss and joy were never on the probable list. I have heard so much of you. So much that I felt we’ve been acquaintances for a long time now. Or maybe, adversaries...

I know how many hearts you’ve broken. How many hopes and dreams you’ve shattered. How many lives you’ve turned miserable. There’s just too many, you’ve made me believe heartbreakers do exist. And I definitely knew my heart; my hopes and dreams; and my life would be next. I am your new victim.


I’ll break free of these chains you’ve put around me and I’ll let you wear it around your neck.

You are cruel. Cold. Uncaring. Though I didn’t want you in me, I still let you. Because I must. I must love you. I must let you into my system. I must allow you. You are an indispensable need. And I hate that you are. I surrendered almost unconditionally to you. I let you into me, breaking into my fragileness and beyond. I just let you do it. I allowed you to hurt me, injure me, wound me. I know you weren’t satisfied when you saw me incapacitated. You were craving for much more suffering. You’ve shown me no mercy and I can see that you never intend to show me some. I was losing, and I almost wanted you to conquer the whole of me.

But, I wasn’t gonna give up easily. You bruise me, yes. You make me cry. You numb my heart. You cloud up my thoughts. But I am strong. I know you are stronger. Just look at how many people you have made weak. But then again, even Samson had his weakness. Delilah was his frailty; I shall be yours.

You seem unconquerable; a castle heavily fortified. But I don’t need a knight anymore to save me from you. I’m doing it myself. I’m going to save myself. I’ll break free of these chains you’ve put around me and I’ll let you wear it around your neck.

You are not the strongest. I’m breaking loose of your dominion. I’ll conquer you. I’ll win over you. I don’t want you to be the source of my depression for the rest of my life. You are simply not worth it. Yes, I need you. But it's just so unfair to let you kill me. And yes, I love you. So much that it hurts. And I’m not that dumb to just let you linger.

You won’t hurt me again; I won’t be giving you any more chances. And I promise: You won't get to destroy me. Because I'm not gonna flunk you, ACCTG 101. Never.

0 Attention Grabbed:

Copyright © 2010 B(LOGGING ON) All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.